What is the remedy for foul and smelly lumps on my legs which is reccuring even after prolonged antibiotic treatment ?

Hi I am a 38 yo female and since the birth of my daughter 13 years ago I have suffered with acne and boil like lumps that quite often contain an ingrown hair . These lumps are generally on my legs and groin and can be extremely painful. If I scratch around these areas or squeeze any of the lumps it prooduces a foul cheesy smell and often thick pus. I have been to a couple of dermatologists who have prescribed me long term antibiotics and I have also had two stints on Roaccutane, the last stint lasting for 18 months. The first stint cleared the facial acne but even after all the treatments there has been little change to the boil like, smelly, ingrown hair lumps. I don t wear shorts, skirts or bathers and I am extremely embarassed when being initmate with my partner. I would really love to find a answer to clear my problem up or at least significantly reduce it.
Asked On : Sun, 12 Jun 2011