What is the remedy for dry, itchy and hard scar on the face due to a mosquito bite ?

Hi.I applied Detol on a mosquito bite in my face and then iced it and now it s black since two days...I m really worriedas it looks like a scar sdry and itchy and very hard how can I fix it?? Will it go away ?? I m taking an anti allergy and applying an anti scar gel
Asked On : Sun, 18 Mar 2012
The dettol that you had applied has nothing to do with these changes. Sometimes, some mosquito or insect bites can cause such a reaction. Please wait for it to fall off. It will heal on its own in some time. You dont need to apply anything, It will go away on its own.
Hope this helps.