What is the remedy for depression resulting from fear of staying back alone at home due to fear of ghosts ?

hi sir i have depressions about i can t stay home alone and all the time i am thinking about when the people died from his soul it s gone be ghost or not because i believe only medical science what say the medical science about this point
Asked On : Tue, 6 Mar 2012
medical science says that once a human being dies his Life cycle is ove. You have to accept that death is also a phenomenon like birth and we have no control over it. we must respect death. You are getting depressed because you have to accept death as it comes. Respect it. Meanwhile change pattern of thought slowly and day by day on what the doctors say about it.
I respect your feelings and reaction. it is normal every one gets. You have to use your time intelligently. Thing of death will lose your time and emotional health. you continue to doe what you have to on a regular basis. Ignore that we become ghosts. As long as it does not happen that is fine. if you get it consult a psychiatrist for treatment which will stop with treatment. There is no guilt in consulting a psychiatrist.

Psychiatrist Dr. B. P. Sinha's  Response
Welcome to healthcaremagic, You know what Science says but still your set mind is not ready to accept the truth. Yes, you WILL die as others died, till now no one has returned back after death to inform actually what happens after death. So please enjoy till alive & leave absurd thinking for the unknown tomarrow. I hope that it helps you.