What is the remedy for blocked ears after snorting cocaine ?

after i snorted cocaine i blew my nose and it felt like it tried to cme out my ears and evry since that night my ears have been clogged nd i have took all kinds of antibiotics and medicines. what am i to do?
Asked On : Mon, 12 Mar 2012
Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.
I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.
Cocaine causes mucosal congestion and that has caused blockage of the eustachian tube and hence ear blockade. You should take up steam inhalation as much as possible along with chewing of chewing gum. Also continue taking anti histamines.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:

Wish you good health,
Kind regards
Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.