What is the remedy for bloated stomach after having greasy foods ?

I ve been working more night shifts lately and noticed that I am usually bloated during the course of my shift and especially right after having a bowel movement. Is there anything I can try to remedy this? Normally, I very seldom bloat, only if I eat greasy foods once in a while and I am usaully quite regular and practice eating a well balanced diet .
Asked On : Fri, 23 Mar 2012
Hi, thanks for using HCM.

Bloating after taking particular food could be due to intolerance to that food item.
Food intolerance do seen in few patients, not to worry. elimination of particular food item from your meal helps to control symptoms.