What is the remedy for a cut in the upper gum of a toddler ?

my toddler of 13 months has cut her upper gum for the 3rd time this week, as far as i can see looks like there is a hole. tissue came off..not sure what to do
Asked On : Mon, 20 Feb 2012
Pediatrician, Neonatology 's  Response
If there is no continuous bleeding at the site of injury,probably it is mild injury.Was the gum bleeding spontaneous or due to fall or bite? If it is spontaneous u need to show it to a paediatrician,if not dont worry ,keep an ice pack at the site of injury or give fluids like cold water or juice.

Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Sunil Kumar Gupta's  Response
wlcom to HCM

in my opinion it will be better to consult dentist ,he will examine & it is 3rd time u should care the child .if u can u should use cradle, during yours busy time to protect child for further injury