What is the remedies for indigestion and gastric problem of a 33 yrs old ?

i am 33 yr old with a weight of 75 kg and height 5.10 . i m suffering from indigestation and gas since 20 years i have tried many medicine but i have found no permamnent cure of the problem it comes back as soon as i stop the medicine .the main problem of mine is that in the morning after waking up i go to toilet 2-3 times as the stool doesn t get cleared once and after some gap i have to go to the toilet again and again until i feel comfortable. after that in the aftrenoon my stomach bulges up full of gas and i feel very uneasy and discomfortable till i take medicine like antacid s. this uneasiness remains the whole night as i keep on farting whole night. plz tell me what disease it is with a remedy.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jul 2011