What is the relation between excessive bleeding and ovary health ?

is it my implant causing me problems or is it something else? i got the implant fitted on the 21st september 2009 and after haveing it done my periods stop completely, but i was still have the period pains all the time. then on the 27th december 2010 i come on my period, it was really heavy and causing me alot of pain it lasted till the end of january 2011 with a couple of day break inbetween. I didnt get anymore periods after that till the 25th april 2011 caucing me the same problem as before that lasted till around 23rd may 2011 with a couple of days inbetween. then on the 6th june today i come on again heavry and more painful before. i have also started to get problems with my overys and that area. i had a scan to see what the problem was and the nurse said i was either producing more eggs the i should be or the stuff that make the egg which with either of them they were producing on the outside of my overys. it this normally for the implant to do this? and what could be causing this if its not the implant?
Asked On : Mon, 6 Jun 2011