What is the recovery time and treatment for malignant tumor in the nasal tissue ?

dear doctor , my friend has nasal blockage for last 6 months. and he had done endoscopy and the biospy report was malignant tumour . the features are poorly differentiated carcinoma . how long will take to recover from this? what is the treatment? sheeba
Asked On : Sat, 25 Jun 2011
HI!

SORRY TO SAY THAT PROGNOSIS IN YOUR FRIENDS CASE MAY BE DISMAL AS THE TUMOR REPORT IS BAD --IT SHOWS A RAPIDLY SPREADING TUMOR WITH HIGH POTENTIAL TO PROGRESS & GROW --- SO NOW FUTURE PREDICTIONS NOW VERY MUCH DEPEND ON TH E SPREAD WHICH HAS ALREADY OCCURED & THE CHANCES OF CONTAINMENT OF TUMOR & ITS RESPONSIVENESS TO TREATMENT ...THIS CAN BE WELL DECIDED BY CT SCAN OF THE SINUS & HEAD & NECK AREA ---DO CONSULT AN SURGICAL ONCOLOGIST /ONCOLOGIST