What is the recommended exercise for a soccer player ?

what effects does small and slow steps have on my health i am 16 years old, i am 1.63 meters, i am 47 kilograms ,i have never been ill in any serious way i play soccer ,while doing so i run in small steps which are fast and even walk in small fast steps.I fill no pain what so ever and do really well on my soccer by training my legs to go with small steps,but i am starting to worry about effects on my organs or about cancer should i be worried?
Asked On : Tue, 7 Jun 2011
Hi,thanks for query.Why worry so much ? The style of walking has nothing do with your health.You are fit and fine,doing well ,then there is no question of falling sick and worried about cancer.Dear young chap,Just remove the fear and enjoy your life.