What is the recommended diet during pregnancy ?

Hello Doctor! Im 28 yrs old female, 14 weeks pregnant now. Please tell me is there any bad effects if Im eating the following items.. Tender coconut, dates, boiled corn, nuts and lemon juice. Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Aug 2011
you have to take care about your have to only those item which can be easily green vegitable.avoid oily things and coarse thing.lemon juice is nice .
avoide fish and those item whch contain mercury
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
The items you are taking are very good for health as well to your child.
They have no adverse effect on pregnancy or on your child.
Ok and bye.
General & Family Physician Dr. Padma Saikia's  Response
Hi Suryar,
Welcome to HCM.
All the above said are fine to take. You can also add fresh fruits and greeny leafy vegetables which will help you improve your iron content in the body.Have a regular walk for atleast half an hour.Eat healthy and nutritious food. Also you can have dry fruits and mothers horlicks.
Wish you good health.