What is the reason that I've heavy bleeding and cramps during every menstrual cycle ?

I m a very active person, I dance and at least four times a week. My menstrual cycle is something that I have always had problems with. I get un-bearable cramps that make me un-able to walk. I get fever with them and sometimes throw up. My period is usually really really heavy, I can go up to three pads a day and I m on 15. Not only that but I cramp for to five days before my actual period. This last cycle though the cramps have gotten considerably worse, but my period was really light. I know I can t be pregnant do to the fact that I have never had sex (Or my first kiss). So What s wrong?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jul 2011