What is the reason of continuous bleeding during my period. I have thyroid

age 26 years.i had thyroid problem .i used to take electroxin 125 micro grams tablet daily.i has been almost 3 yrs 10 months i had been suffering with thyroid.For me there are irregular oct 2010 i had travelled to USA on my office assignment.while travelling itself it is the 3rd day of my period.that period continued upto 36 days and due to that my HB had been decreased to 4. i had consulted a doctor .she gave PAUSE MF to control the bleeding and after that i am getting the period for every 18 days.i had consulted the doctor again.she gave me modus 10 tablets.are there any side effects of using this tablet?after sopping taking this tablet for how many days i will get the period...what is the case if i take 15 tablets.can you please let me know the answers for these and what is the reason of continuous bleeding
Asked On : Fri, 7 Jan 2011