What is the reason for watery semen and how can one make it thicker?

Hello sir, I am 21 years old. I have very thin semen just like a water. What is the reason for that and how to make it thicker? My height is 5.5ft and weight is merely 48 kgs. How to increase both height and weight? I need to be tall as 6ft and weight nearly 70 kgs. What should I do to increase my body? Should I join a gym? what kind of supplements I should take? My skin has also become dull and my hair are also turning grey, how to tackle this problem too? My teeth have also become so yellow and have brown stains on some part of my teeth, what should I do? Can i opt for teeth whitening treatment? Please reply as soon as possible.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012
Welcome to HealthcareMagicForum

Hi..rr... you are just 21 yrs.., the growth of the bone and fusion of epiphysis ranges from 21 to 25 years.. wait until 25... do not join gym, lifting weight will lead to early fusion of epiphyisis and stop weight gain... cycling, swimming, may contribute to height... not to worry about semen..

Take care..