What is the reason for watery foul smelling stool ?

my child has had a daily watery tool since august of last year and it also has a foul smell along with nightly fevers
Asked On : Mon, 30 May 2011
Daily watery stool with foul smell from such a long period of time along with nightly fever would indicate either an underlying infection of the gastrointestinal tract or due to malabsorption and indigestion of food. You should get your child consulted with a child specialist doctor who can assess his condition and then recommend the appropriate enzyme supplements and a proper dietary regime. Regards.