What is the reason for swollen forehead and headache ?

i have a swollen forehead with a serious headache , which letter entered my teeth and removed almost all of my teeth, how can this be treated?
Asked On : Wed, 15 Jun 2011
HELLO MR,WHAT ARE YOU SAYING FROM FOREHEAD TO TEETH&REMOVED? IF IT IS IN FORE HEAD REGION SWOLLEN ITS FRONTAL SINISITUS,IF ON CHEEKS(AREA BELOW THE EYE,BETWEEN EARS&BESIDE NOSE)IT,MIGHT BE MAXILLARY SINISITES(COMMON),ANY WAY WE NEED CLEAR INFORMATION IN THIS.
OBGYN Dr. Reji. D's  Response
hi
welcome to healthcaremagic forum
your history s/o sinusitis so consult an ent specialist to evaluate your problem.don't worry it can be treated with proper broad spectrum antibiotics and anti allergic medications if collection is more then it has to be removed by fess