What is the reason for severe abdominal pain and swelling in the leg during periods ?

I am 38 years of age and female I have sereve menstral bleeding and clotting and severe abdominal pain also on right side of leg with severe swelling I have had this on going for months now and had ultra sounds xrays and ct of abdominal area and nothing has shown up only thing that has show is a slightly elevated white cell count, other medical conditions is under active thirod and 45 to 50 pounds over weight. please i need help cause i have been trying to get answer for a year now
Asked On : Fri, 27 Apr 2012