What is the reason for regular pain in the chest and breathlessness at times ?

I have been having this pain in the middle of my chest since last night. Right in the center. Not a crippling pain it just feels like something is squeezing my heart or blocking it. I feel light headed and a little dizzy but it doesnt prevent me from working or doing what i have to do daily. i m 18 years old so i dont think its a heart attack , but what is it. its really getting me worried. a couple weeks ago my heart would beat strange like if 2 stop for a second and i would have 2 catch my breath . now this dull pain in the chest. WHAT IS IT?
Asked On : Thu, 12 May 2011