What is the reason for pain in forehead and veins and feeling dizziness ?

i am 22 year old girl . i am feeling pain in my forehead from 15 days. and also feeling dizzling. Sometime i am also feel pain in my veins. most of the time my body temperature is 96to97.5 .today i go to doctor for my checkup. my doctor suggest me these tablets: Apranax 550 mg twice daily with milk Evion capsules 200 mg vitamin E twice daily Fefol Vit ( Iron + Vitamins with Folic Acid) once a time daily Cac-1000 Plus once daily.
Asked On : Sun, 4 Mar 2012