What is the reason for over exhaustion and pain in the head due to heavy work ?

am suffering from a physical health suffering. Whenever there is an over exhaustion due to quickly climbing up the steps at the railway station to catch the train, firstly I feel that I cannot breathe properly and then I feel that I should sit down because I am not able to see properly and there is pain in my head which starts to sweat very heavily. After some time it becomes ok but for some minutes I feel that I cannot breathe and cannot see. Please advice My age is 34 years, Male . I have ashma and dust allergy . I take antiallergic drug VOZET
Asked On : Tue, 12 Apr 2011