What is the reason for not getting periods on time ?

hi , i want to consult Gynecologist near to nasik road/dwark/nasik city. Could you please suggest me some good doctor for the same. maruti
Asked On : Fri, 18 Feb 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
hi maruti ;
If the doctor is a GYNAECOLOGIST he/she will be having degree of M.D;D.G.O .That goes to say that he/she is a qualified & specialist in their field.You go to the city & consult any Gynaecologist ;i am sure they will be as good and competant as anywhere as anywhere in India .Only thing is that you trust your doctor.Still if you are unsure ask any of your friends or relatives ;they will guide you better.