What is the reason for not conceving child ?

hi doctors ! i have got married in july 2010 and i have unprocted sex for approxmiatly 40 days in 6 months. I stay in dubai. but i have still not concive a child. what is the problem behind it. my wife has irregular mensuration prblem.
Hi doctors !

I am 29 years old,styaing in uae, i have got married in july 2010. after marriage i had a unprotected sex for 30 days and again for 10 days with a 2 months gap. my wife has irregular mensuration problem. I got a chance to have sex after mensuration only for once. but still i have not recieved a good news for child. some times i do mesturbution also.
could please tell me what is the reason for not conceving child.
Asked On : Sat, 5 Mar 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
you have to do one thing .get both of yourself checked.if your sperm count is less then also you would not be able to concieve.for your wife,s irregular menses you can start rajpravartani vati 2tab 3 time for 1to 3mth .
Homeopath Dr. Krupali Devkar's  Response
hello dear, only having sex does not give a good news, it has to done on proper days,make it a point to have sex between 8 to 18th day of ur wifes menstrual cycle.
wait and watch.
OBGYN Dr. Rakhi Tayal's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
The child is conceived only when you do intercourse on the day of ovulation which falls on around 14th day in a 28 day cycle. Since your wife has irregular cycles, it is difficult to know her day of ovulation.Regular intercourse is a must.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal