What is the reason for not able to speak properly and voice going down ? mom has her neck...she cant speak properly......her voice is going....down slowly-slowiy i wnt whole checkup of my help me.....
Asked On : Thu, 9 Jun 2011
hi welcome harpeet,
since sound is going down some thing happened to vocal cord of your mother.
you can check for
1-any torn for cord
2-any infection
3-any sort of growth or even ca
4-or simple sore throat related infection
better you consult doctor and get checked well with the help of an ENT doctor
thanking you
thanx doctor....for ur reply...but kindly suggest me any gud speacialist....who can work on this.....i wan whole details of pls help me....where i should my mother for beter treatment kindly sugest doctor.....i m frm kolkata....and frm 6 months checkup is going on but when she takes medicines she can speak...but if she stop she cant speak properly....kidly suggest good doctor.....pls work on my question....
dear harpreet please correct your grammer you have written so many gramatical mistake in your question . first i will advice you to correct your grammer and sentence making. correct sentence - i m harpreet kaur my mother has some problem in vocal cord she can't speak properly please advice ..
thanx for ur reply..........