What is the reason for my symptoms after bypass surgery and please suggest the treatment

What is the reason for my symptoms after bypass surgery and please suggest the line of treatment.? I had a major heart attack in the year 2000 and angioplasty with non medicated stent was performed on LAD. Again I had a problem of angina , so undergone coronary artery bypass graft one and half year years ago and I am now aged about 46 years. My three arteries were blocked (includind left main near stent) which were by-passed by taking memory arteries from my chest and one artery from my left hand.My total graftings were five. After than from begining I was complaining about shortness of breath and chest discomfort. My sixth month stress test and one year stress ECO was normal than also I am not comfortable. Now I started getting heaviness in the chest during initial walk.I can climb two floors of staire cases. But after doing such activity I am getting chest discomfort witout angina and it remains for four to five Hrs. What is the reason for this symptoms ? Due to this I am not able to concentrate on my daily activities. Shall I again go for sixth month stress test or angiography ? My medicines are Dilzem-30 (1-1), Ecosprine-150 (1), Betalog-25(1/2), Zyrova-5(1). I am doing regular yoga and pranayam since last six months and evening walk for 30 Minutes. Initially during walking I am not getting comfort feeling.My BP is 125/80 mm Hg.I am non smoker.I do not have diabities. I am not over weight. Is it require to increase medicine to over come my symptoms ? Please answer me.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009