What is the reason for my sister to have a constant tightness in the right abdomen from 6 months who also underwent an colonoscopy , and how can it be diagnosed ?

Hello Doctor , My sister has a constant tightness in the right abdomen area from past 6 mnths. We got the sonography done and its normal,Next we went to an abdomen doctor , he did colonoscopy still nothing showed up. Day by day her tightness is increasing. She had cyst one year back but now she does not have it. Can you please guide how to get it diagnosed? She has become weak and mentally depressed
Asked On : Sat, 2 Apr 2011