What is the reason for me to get shooting pain in my right wrist as I am suffering from Arthritis ?

Over the past year or so i ve noticed that whenever i lean on my right wirst i normally get a shooting pain and this would last for 2 - 3 minutes after i stop leaning on it and sometimes i ll get shooting pains up my arm. I suffer from both Arthirtis and osteoporosis , but as far as i know i dont suffer from it in my wrist, or that i have suffered any injury to my wrist. Is it like some sort of stiffness?
Asked On : Sun, 6 Mar 2011