What is the reason for me to feel numbness in my left arm and feel dizzy ?

my left arm has been asleep for two weeks now What should i do I am a 25 year old female and about two weeks ago, the left side of my left hand and up to my elbow had fallen asleep although the pins and needles sensation is gone there is still a strange numbness in my left hand/arm. I went to my doctor and he told me it was a pinched ulner nerve and gave me mobic. I took the medicine and it has not helped. The last two days i have been experiencing blurred vision and loss of coordination and have been told I am slurring when i speak and have been so dizzy that i vomit. I went to the ER and the doctor said it was the mobic causing all the dizziness and to continue taking the medication. I need to know if I am having some sort of stroke or any other possible reasons for all of this.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Feb 2011