What is the reason for loss of appetite ?

For the last couple of days i have been really hungry but i just don t feel like eating and even if i eat (alittle Something) i feel like im hungry. I cant eat like a meal i can only eat chips and snack like things... Whats wrong
Asked On : Fri, 3 Jun 2011
It reflects that you are probably stressed a lot since recently. That is why you are appetised by high carb diet like chips and not a wholesome meal. If you have issues with sleep also, kindly consult with a Psychiatrist who will be able to help you sort out these issues.