What is the reason for head ache ?

hi my mum has bad head ache and been sick a few time she is realy tired too
Asked On : Sun, 6 Mar 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
hello.. ‘Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum’.
stress, strain and a lowered immunity are one of the reasons to for the headache..
check for the blood pressure to ..increase in blood pressure can also lead to headache and tiredness..
adequate rest and sleep will help along with the homeoapthic medicnes..
drinking adequate water n having meals at proper timings..
one has to try and find out what triggesrs the headache
wishing her good health..
Homeopath Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy's  Response
Hi Greetings from health care magic
Head ache has many etiological factor. It could be migraine , could be due to sinusitis, vision problem . If the head ache is one sided and associated with nausea and very severe in sun exposure or heat and throbing type then you can try this homeopathy medicine . Natrum Mur - 10 M one dose only. It will cure. If again it will reappear take anotherr dose .Thank you