What is the reason for head ache , numbness in head and entire body and weakness in hands, legs ?

I 21 year old male. Since from one year i am suffering from head ache over entire head especially on top and back of the head. And also rotating in head and very problamatic because of rotation in head. Some times ringing in right ear. Hand tremors. Numbness in head and entire body. Weakness in legs and hands. Even at rest head rotating. Feeling some thing is moving in head when i turn my head to left or right. Some times neck and back pain . I usually feel more tension. I watch tv more time. I think more about silly things also. But no problem to night sleep. Morning wakeup with these symptoms. Even after day sleep also these symptoms. But day sleep hurts which is not my habit. Is this serious
Asked On : Thu, 9 Jun 2011