What is the reason for having small testicles ?

sir ,i am 21 years old,i do have very small testicles like a kid ....what might be the reason ?can i father a child?is their any treatment if in case my sprem count is less?and any treatment to imrove my testicals size..?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Aug 2011
its not clear how you came to a conclusion that your testicles are small. Testicles vary in size from person to person. unless and otherwise its very small or embedded in the body you shuld not have any other problems. However consult a sexologist or a urologist to confirm your doubts. Fathering a child is dependent on sprem counts and motility of sprems and even if you really have a problems there are ample ways to treat it. Traement does not work only in the rarest of the rare case

Clinical Psychologist
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
Consult sexologist and get examined .
See that there is proper growth of testicles or not.
Any atrophy of testicles are there.
Some times due to no growth or under development of testicles are there.
Hormonal tests are also to be carried out.
Ok and bye.