What is the reason for having headache and pain in the hip on one side ?

i have headache and hip pain in one side what to do
Asked On : Wed, 3 Aug 2011
hello Mr shyam kumar
first of all please tell me what is time of headache it comes at interval , periodic or regular .it covers whole head or any part of head(frontal or occipital) if you have any history of vision problem then go for eye check up.please correct your daily routine.
and for hip if you have ant history or is muscular type pain or pain in bone.please correct your posture of sitting.please go for x-ray.
please contact again

please go for the necessary investigations and also r/o fibromyalgia
General & Family Physician Dr. Sumanth.P's  Response

If the headache is due to vision problem try to correct it , since many a times it is the cause.
Also reading in dim light would also cause it so always read in places with adequate lighting.
Stress is another important cause so try to reduce your stress levels and if it is occasional you can use analgesics.
Regarding hip pain, if you have history of trauma or fall remember and try with analgesics and your headache and hip pain would not be related to each other.
Also try with hot fomentation.

Hope I have answered your query.