What is the reason for having episodes of light headedness and hands and legs feeling tingely and feeling of passing out in a healthy 34 year old female ?

I am a 34 year old female that smokes and drinks every once in awhile. I do not do drugs. I dont get sick alot. I dont take medication, if I have to take meds its a ib prophine. I do have arthritis in my ankle. I notice I am tired all the time. Even if I get good sleep I am still tired. I have episodes of all of a sudden I feel lite headed and my body exspecially me hands arms and legs feel tingley. Followed by shaking and feeling like I am going to pass out. I am not over wieght. I am about 5 4 and 130lbs. I really started noticing my episodes cause they are happening more and hitting harder. Last week it happened twice. One episode I had to sit down on the store shelfs cause it seemed like Walmart was getting darker and it felt like I just got off of a really fast merry go round. I noticed I snapped at my little nefew for not picking out a toy when just a few moments ago we were playing with them together. I felt very upset all of a sudden, when I was just having a good time. My husband says low sugar but I dont I said I am not over wieght. I dont think diebetics runs in my family.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jul 2011