What is the reason for having a feeling like riding a roller coaster after having beer ?

Hi, i am 19 years of age, i weigh 180 lb, and i am 5 10. I really dont have anything in my medical history that s a big deal. The only thing would be asthma , but ive been over that for years now. I currently drink every day as in beer and i got pretty tipsy last night and spent all night having a weird funny feeling going through my body. Kinda like a riding a roller coaster or something. Anyway i finally got to sleep around 6:00 this morning and woke still feeling like i was on a ride at Carrowinds or something i really dont know what it is and its really freaking me out!!! Someone please help me out or maybe help me understand what is going on, it s really scaring me!
Asked On : Sat, 14 May 2011
Hi it might be due to beer you drunk last night
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Welcome to health care magic
It is age related & bear made symptoms .in young male such things do happen under the effect of alcohol.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and speedy recovery”