What is the reason for hair loss in a women who is going through menopause and applying 1ml of HAIR4U for hair fall ?

My wife is 47 years of age and going through menopause phase. She is residing at a place in India where there is hard water which lacks in iron content. She is experiencing hairloss from the crown and hair partition region of the head . She had her periods on 29/11/2010 and did not have any periods, thereafter, till she saw a gynaecologist in Feb 2011 who prescribed some medicines and she again had her periods on 11/03/2011 and on 07/04/2011 after which it has stopped. What could be the reason for the hairfall? How long will this hairfall continue? When will this menopause phase get over? She saw a Dermatologist on 02/07/2011 who prescribed 1ml of HAIR4U(Minoxidil & Aminexil Topical Solution) to be applied on the areas of hairfall twice a day which she started from 02/07/2011 but was using only about 1/2ml. Even then she is still experiencing the hairfall during bath and when combing. After she spoke to the Dermatologist on 18/07/2011 he advised her to reduce the application to once a day. She is using about 1/2 ml only now. She is also taking Homeopathic treatment. Should she continue? I have read about HAIR4LIFE. How effective is it in stopping hairfall and restoring hairgrowth in the regions of hairloss/hairfall, i.e., the crown and hair partition area where she is losing her hair. Does it have any negative side effects. Where can I obtain the medicine and what dosage and for what duration is it prescribed. What do you prescribe and recommend. She has recently started boiling the water at night, allowing it to cool during the night and again warming it in the morning for her bath.Please ADVISE.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jul 2011