What is the reason for getting dead sperm at the end of urination ?

sir I am 28 years old and i am above 80 kgs. from the last two days i have a little pain in my lower back left side of the spine. last night i felt like a little discomfort in the left side and near the bladder . this morning after i was finished with urination i saw dense white fluid on the my organ. i was worried and i test my urine (Urine R/E). the result is this WBC/ Pus cells 06-08 hpf RBC 03-04 hpf epith cells 01- cast M dead sperm sir i would like to mention one more thing. sorry i would be a little frank. i was not masturbated nor i have had any wet dream from the last one month. please give me advice regarding medicine and precautions and if for example i wont dream should i ... thank you
Asked On : Thu, 27 Oct 2011