What is the reason for frequent headaches ?

Hi, I m 21 years old, but when I was 8 I was hit by a bat, everything seemed fine at the time. In the last year I have been having headaches more frequently and am having trouble with my memory. I just wanted to know if any of my current symptoms might have anything to do with what happened 13 years ago. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thank you for your time.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Mar 2011
I don't think it has any relaton with your so called 13 years back head injury. But as a routine You need to see a Psychiatrist/ Neurologist for proper investigations.
Neurologist Dr. Priya Gupta's  Response
it is very unlikely that the present problem has got anything to do with the 13 years old head injury.but you should get your self evaluated for the present problem.
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum

If you have serious doubts, a visit to a neurologist and a CT scan of head can clear them.

Headache can be due to many reasons, starting from spending too much time with a laptop/pc to a brain tumor.

Memory, well that you can judge yourself. Plus if one is really having that problem, family and freinds will know immediately.

For further queries-