What is the reason for fever from 7 days even after taking medicines ?

hello doctor i am rathin 24 years old , from last saturday i.e 16 th july i am suffering from fever . i went to doctor , doctor gave me 3 medicine , 1.hifenac-p 2.monocef 3.cetzine . already 7 days over still now i am having fever . fever is coming mainly at day time .also having heavy caugh (while caughing sometimes yellow flame is coming sometimes not ).caughing in every 1 minutes . what should i do? is this normal fever or anything serious?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jul 2011