What is the reason for delayed periods and sticky white discharge ?

I was 1 month pregnant when i got a medical abortion done on February 2,2011. I m not sexually involved there after. I have been having my periods regularly and normally there after. I also took 3 home urine pregnancy test in April which were all negative.But last month (April) my periods got delayed by 5 days. And then again in May my date was on 25th May but i still have not got my periods. What can be the reason. I have sticky white discharge! (I have not been involved in any sexual relation since January!)
Asked On : Fri, 3 Jun 2011