What is the reason for chronic face bone pain with nausea and light headiness ?

Female, age 34 I suffer from chronic face/sinus/ bone pain . Anything can trigger it like smells, barometer pressure , 2nd hand smoke, not brushing my teeth and alcohol. The pain feels dull like a feeling of being hangover . I get often nausea and light headiness with the pain. I have missed time off work because of this problem. I take Advil which helps with the pain. What is going on with my head? I had an x-ray of my face done in the past and it has been normal.
Asked On : Fri, 4 Mar 2011