What is the reason for bed wetting after one ovary removed ? I have coughing spells

I am a 43 female 300 pounds, I Don’t smoke, don’t drink and doesn’t take caffeine . My medications are Coumadin 10 mg for hyper couagability and Prilosec for gerd . I have had one ovary removed My problem is once a month for the past 3 months about a week before my menstrual cycle I have wet the bed. I have had coughing spells where I have leaked. But this is like a child wetting the bed. Can you please help me to know why this is going on and how to stop it? Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 21 Apr 2011