What is the reason and treatment for pain and swelling in testis ?

Regarding Sir, My Right testicular is bigger than Left testis, the upper position of that is normally swollen and always normally pain, its appear suddenly before 10 years ( Today 28 Years Old), when it was very swollen, I treatment it through a Homeopathy but not fully relax . I want to say u that in winter season I am in relax than summer season.Sometimes I feel in urine period some force through upper position of right testis,the left position is normal . Two yrs ago I have to operation of appendicitis . I belong a place where not any experience holder doctor is available and I m not able to go any out area in search of doctor because my financial status is very low. Please guide me about all it, what can be it s reason and normally treatment than I could feel relax . With Regards
Asked On : Sat, 14 Apr 2012