What is the reason and treatment for mild hand trembling ?

Dear Sir I am 29yrs old and feeling mild hand treambling always. what may be the reason. What type of treatement should I follow for the same.
Asked On : Sat, 11 Jun 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
Do you sweat more. Do you have any other health problem like loss of weight recently, disturbed sleep, loose stools. There are number of causes but commonly you must exclude Hyperthyroidism (Do Thyroid hormone check), Benign essential tremor (Usually along with head nodding present), medication like Inderal, steroid hormone medication, early onset Parkinsonism. Kindly visit the Neurologist who will provide you with right management.