What is the proper medication for constipation with acid re-flux ?

Hello doctor.. I have constipation for more than 10days now. Whenever I change my sleep times it does happen to me for 2-3 days. then gets normal. But this time it never got normal. I always have green veggies, having fibre, fruits,carrot, water (9 glasses a day)usually. I even exercise. if i have more than one litre of warm water at once, i get a sensation but stool is partia like 20 percent and i have to put lot of pressure . stomoch never gets clear. stomoch is little up.its been 10days. I used to cough while eating . for a month. one of the doctor online told me its acid reflex. i took antacid and cough has subdued same day. However constipation is not leaving me. I took laxative pills one day but still no luck. my diet is veggies and indian flat bread(roti) I am taking antacids right now from 4 days 2-3 pills a day(calcium based), i feel i have little gas now too. Like i burp. i have no heart burn. i dont have bloating . not taking any medications. Please help me. thank you in advance i have no history of any sickness. female 30 years, 74kilos.5.2
Asked On : Fri, 21 Oct 2011