What is the proper medication and diet to increase testicular size ?

sir in semen test my report was Azoospermia. i went to a urologist , he questioned FSH, it came about 22 he said its too much increased. at the same time he examined my testes and said ur testicular size is small and reduced about 50%. he has prescribed me testosterone capsules. he has also given me arcalion(sulbutiamine) fertil-s (tribulus terrestris ext.) and clomiphine citrate . what u suggest sir? how can improve my testes size? what diets should i take more? plz help....Faisal.
Asked On : Thu, 9 Jun 2011