What is the proper diet plan to loss weight ?

i am 21 year old boy i have 92KG and 1.75cm so i want to loss mu weight so what should i do please help me with this matter.
Asked On : Mon, 6 Jun 2011
Urologist 's  Response
First of all, make up your mind to lose weight...U have to be very determined to do that...avoid snacks and unnecessary oily foods you can avoid...have more fruits...wake up early and walk a distance...try lifting weights...try to calculate everything you eat...and eat less than what your requirement is...U have to be really patient....Best is to join a weight loss program.

Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
Do not lose hope. You can do it. I have seen people of obese nature losing weight and becoming healthy. Your BMI is 33.6. Normal is 18.5-24.9. With combined diet and exercise you can achieve wonders. Cut away any junk food. Eat wheat, cereals, pulses, fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables, small frequent meals rather than larger 3 timed meals. Drink plenty of water. Brisk walking or jogging for 40 minutes to 1.5 hours atleast everyday. Within 2-3 months you will surely see a change in your weight. Have faith.