What is the proper diet for 7th month old child?

My child is now 7th month old. I want to know what are the foods i can give to him. Can any one some simple recipes which can be done at home and easily which is good for my child?
Asked On : Thu, 8 Oct 2009

hi i have a 5 month old who started on foods at 3 months he now eats what we do i blend it up for him just make sure u dont add salt to it his best is spagghetti bolegnesse

Till one year, only the feed I can suggest is Mother breast feeding. If not possible, we can feed babies with Dry fruits powder and seeds powder like Greengram, Tuar Dal, Oats and etc... have to mix together with hot water can feed them. we can go with fruits as well. Please avoid sugar, salt and honey
after 6 months u can start giving rice and dal cooked and pasted ,banana...fruits...
Even i have a kid of 6 1/2 month old. i give him nestum rice powder with ghee. you can also give him banana and apple fruit. Also give the baby dal rice with ghee.