What is the procedure to put drops into ear ?

Hi, a few days ago I felt cockroach go into my ear at night, I wasn t so sure but the next day I started feeling pain so I call an otolaryngologist, he told me to come over to the hospital the next day, I got my ear washed out, he told me he saw a tiny ant and a few eggs , and then he prescribed me candibiotics, to apply 3-4 drops TDS. But everytime I apply the drops I av to tilt my head but eventually it all comes out, so I don t know if I am actually wasting the drug?. And pls can you tell me what else to do to my ears.
Asked On : Fri, 3 Feb 2012
I will try my best to answer your query.
Hold the bottle or dropper over the ear opening and gently squeeze the correct number of drops into your ear.
Keep your head tipped or stay lying on your side for a few minutes to let the drops spread into the ear canal.
Wipe away any excess liquid with a clean tissue.
You may find it easier for someone else to put your ear drops in for you.
Hope my answer will be helpful for you.