What is the procedure to donate eyes ?

I am a 56yr male srilankan from Jaffna. I would like to donate my eyes to attain nibbana. Please help. What the procedure to do so?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Aug 2011
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Dear sir,
I appreciate your interest to help people by donating your eyes . . all what u have to do is inform your close kith and kin before hand. . coz unless they intimate an eye bank or eye hospital at the right time , the eyes cannot be harvested. . previous registration with an eye bank is not mandatory . . .
General & Family Physician Dr. Anand Dilip Vakade's  Response
Its good that you are willing to pledge your eyes. This can be done By registering at the nearest Eyebank. After the death, on informing the eye bank your eyes will be harvested. This is to be done within 6 hours. The eyes are stored and after appropriate tests are given to the eye specialists. They are transplanted to the donors. Do spread the message of eye donation in your locality