What is the probability of getting pregnant during menstrual periods?

Hello, I need someone to answer a question for my older sister. She s Really Freaking out. She and her boyfriend were rubbing against eachother( penis and the outside of the vagaina) without protection. Aparentally, it was less than a minute or two, he didn t ejaculate, and she had a tampon inside her because she was about three or four days into her perriod. She swores he peed before they rubbed against eachother, but she says it may not have killed all the sperm in his precum I am a little scarred for her, but I find it very unlikely pregnancy will occur because of all the factors. She really just needs some peace at mind from a doctor. Please answer back
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012